Rainbow family coming to Blue Ridge W.M.A

Cobra

Tragic for sure...
I didn't see any 20 somethings in any pictures , sounds likesome Hang er on's.
I'd take a gander and say them Rainbow folks didn't invite either one and didn't know them..but if you want to blame all of them that's fine.
Guess we need that APC with the SAW after all...
From outside the town hall we had the Rainbow Family said ' all are invited'. i think that means everyone.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I'm glad the Judge stopped the Local PD from harassing these Folks.
No need for that. Ya their Different and dance to their own beat but if they clean up their mess and don't commit any crime they should be free to enjoy life.
Walking dogs around sniffing for weed is pretty sorry in my book.
They are out in Nature enjoying it their way , let them be..They'll roll on soon..
Yes, because 20 thousand people and not one portajon in site is sooo sanitary and environmentally responsible. My advice to trout fishermen is don't eat what you catch downstream from this site for a long time.

swamp hunter

We should just Nuke them from Space.
How Dare them folks that ain't like us come around here .
Here I thought ya'll were all for The Land of the Free and all that.
I guess Government Intervention is OK if your different from us..

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
We should just Nuke them from Space.
How Dare them folks that ain't like us come around here .
Here I thought ya'll were all for The Land of the Free and all that.
I guess Government Intervention is OK if your different from us..
That is a conflation at best and doesn't involve any critical thinking whatsoever.

swamp hunter

Don't get all Big Wordie on me now..just leave the Hippies be.

Last edited by a moderator:

swamp hunter

It ain't Jimmy Swaggard thumping a Bible , Oran Roberts ain't sayn Grace.
Sell them some firewood , Go skinny dipping with them and take pictures..Stay home and cuss them out when they drive on by.
Sounds like them Farmers when Woodstock started up...Be Max Yazeger and let them crash on the farm..

Lukikus2

All I was sayin is. I ain't giving them a ride. I'll be more than happy to call the dnr or sheriff for them a ride. Most decline.

Cobra

Me too. I live here and what I see first hand of the dumping grounds up there is really bad. Scattered(people)from Bull Mountain up Winding Stair Tuesday. Standing in the road not moving almost daring you to run over them. Tired of people telling us that lived here all our lives to turn a blind eye to such behavior. If we pulled this stunt the law would have us in jail asap. Rant off.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

I feel sorry for the residents of the area that have to put up with this mess.

I feel sorry for the law enforcement and logistical staffing that are forced to manage this mess.

Would it be too much to hope for that this band of walking dead look-a-likes would take an extended vacation to Mexico, Canada, Kalifornia.....or are they trying to bring that sanctuary experience to us ?

j_seph

Swamp Hunter did you make it safely back down south? Hope you enjoyed these mountains up here during your stay

swamp hunter

Never made it..Got to smoking Weed and Star glazing and kinda forgot..It's Summer and it's hot ,Forgetabout it..