*** RBO on June 23, 3-D Fun ***

elsberryshooter

Well I don't think its funny at all!!!!!!!!! and I want my name removed from the post.

In absolutely no way could I hold a candle to the lip smack'in, gum bummp'in, hot air that is expelled from Scott's mouth!!!!!!!!!:D every time I try he keeps blowing out the candle.

I believe that there is a song about that .... Candle in the wind !!::ke:

GaBuckSlammer

I'm afraid the post count has dwindled because not just everyone has a braille keyboard after seeing Don's lawncare attire

:rofl:

killitgrillit

What the latest I need to register? Cause I maybe working Sat nite and want get off till 7 am. And is their a fun class?

you can sign in up until 3pm and yes we have a fun class.:cool:

passthru24

Well everything is set and ready for some foam killing,,, weather is going to be great,, hope to see everyone out on Sunday at RBO.

alligood729

I believe I'm actually going to be able to make this one!! Me and the Green Hornet DNA will be glad to wreak some havoc on your targets!

alligood729

Good to see Scott, Don and the gang. I shot pretty good, but had two awful shots....that can ruin a decent score. Here is the only picture worth showing........You would know Keith would be the one to ruin a possible 48pt target......:bounce::bounce:

Attachments

• ebay 2 405.jpg
    ebay 2 405.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 155

SGaither

Had a really good time shooting today, great course and even better fellowship. Thanks for having us.