Real Blackpowder in Stock?

Hodaka

Anyone know a shop in GA stocking real black powder? I'm in central Georgia. Powder Valley had a no hazmat deal yesterday but no FFFF in stock and I wanted to make a single order of FF, FFF, and FFFF along with #11 caps.

Thanks!

35 Whelen

Try Deercreek
2875 N Main St, Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770)425-5060

doomtrpr_z71

Anyone know a shop in GA stocking real black powder? I'm in central Georgia. Powder Valley had a no hazmat deal yesterday but no FFFF in stock and I wanted to make a single order of FF, FFF, and FFFF along with #11 caps.

Thanks!
FFFF is back in stock at powder valley

scambooger

Deercreek in Kennesaw is the only place I've seen it on the shelf. The shuetzen was about 40$ plus tax.

georgia_home

There was a sale a few months ago. Grafs I think, no hazmat

keep an eye open for next time. You’ll probably need it sooner, but you can stock up in NExt hazmat holiday

i picked up 4# shutzen and 2# 777. Only catch for free was that you had to spend 150$ on order, but the prices were reasonable , under 30$/lb shutzen

Jester896

Senior Clown
I ran across a can of Goex FFg in my buddy's stash this morning. I got 2 tins of #11 out of it fair and square.

Darkhorse

Last time I bought some I did a google or chrome search for real black powder. A number of sites turned up and I ordered from the one with the best price.