Redeli all tored up bout Superbowl halftime show

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Never heard of them. Bet they are Hip Hop.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Never heard of 'em. Or most of the folks that most folks listen to nowadays.

Gator89

Just a pop band, been around 15 - 20 years or so. Not the worst, not the best I ever heard. Non-controversial choice to make for the show.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yep, Top40 white bread band.

Blah, blah, blah.....somebody's gonna fuss if they was to raise two of da Beedles outta da grave ta play!!

Heck, they givin Hades to Roberta Flack for singing the Star Spangled Banner ta start off the shebang!!

Watch or don't. No skin off my backside. You cannot please everyone. I hadn't been altogether pleased at some choices either. I did love Katy Perry though. (on mute) :biggrin2:katy-perry-performs-at-the-superbowl-2015-1-1422863650-view-0.jpgkaty-perry-super-bowl-2015-1422874425-view-0.jpgkaty-perry-performs-at-the-superbowl-2015--1-1422861974-view-1.jpgkaty-perry-roar-music-video-1379492762-view-1.jpgkaty-perry--1386171335-view-0.jpg

Last edited:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Never seen them but they sound like a musically talented boy band on the radio. If you're looking for a certain style they'll disappoint. But if you just looking for a good show they should crush it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
When iz it?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Dang. I loved him from the get go.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
38AB6093-563E-4ADB-9A18-C092D2500A03.jpeg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

Dub

Don't worry folks.....their will be some more acts joining this pop band....two wrappers, I believe. I can hardly wait.......yo.

Pink & Rhianna turned them down. They are in a solidarity pact with Colin KnickKnackKapernack in his quest for political upheaval and social outrage against the police.