Rednecks Invading Europe

slow motion

Baby boy, as the Nurse calls him, our youngest is stationed over there. Going visiting and sightseeing. I figure it's somewhere between MA n PA Kettle and a Redneck Invasion. Got packed. Looked at passport photo and clean shaven. Hmm. Haven't shaved in some time. Well still didn't shave but cut as close as clippers would go. Sweet Thang is well prepared so we get to the airport and through security a good 3 hours before the flight. So she heads off in search of something to read on the plane and I eat a bag of jerky.

She returns with varsity chili dogs. Preflight gut grenades she says.
20230607_160456.jpg
Why not and we each eat 2. Gonna be interesting for sure.
20230607_160257.jpg

As the old song says "Over there. Send the word to beware."

Last edited:

slow motion

Now boarding. We always buy cheap tickets so we board last but I always think of the Key and Peele skit our boys loved. Deals with all the classifications of groups to board a plane and how they are always ahead of you. Now boarding anyone who is visibility drunk.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Baby boy, as the Nurse calls him, our youngest is stationed over there. Going visiting and sightseeing. I figure it's somewhere between MA n PA Kettle and a Redneck Invasion. Got packed. Looked at passport photo and clean shaven. Hmm. Haven't shaved in some time. Well still didn't shave but cut as close as clippers would go. Sweet Thang is well prepared so we get to the airport and through security a good 3 hours before the flight. So she heads off in search of something to read on the plane and I eat a bag of jerky.

She returns with varsity chili dogs. Preflight gut grenades she says.
View attachment 1231555
Why not and we each eat 2. Gonna be interesting for sure.
View attachment 1231568

As the old song says "Over there. Send the word to beware."
I don't know what class you're flying, but they GON throw you out the plane at some point! :rofl:

Have a good one, Dawg Bro! :flag:

Big7

The Oracle
My Mama's Nephew and wife just moved to Loganville from Watford, England- a big suburb of London about a year ago.

I don't have the slightest idea why he would move to Loganville. He is retired in mid 50's from big tech and he's pretty well off.

I believe I would have chosen Florida.

PS... There is a new Varsity in Bethlehem but IDK if it's open yet. Not my favorite greasy spoon but I tried.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Glad Germany was .normal

slow motion

It's gas, or as they say it petrol. Son had to work today and tomorrow so we drove around London for awhile and looked around a bit. Some beautiful architecture and parks that almost makes up for all the dadgum roundabouts. They're everywhere. We're in farming country and small villages now. Son made us stir fry and paired it with some good chewy sourdough bread. Good stuff.
20230608_185141.jpg

Showed us around his village. Saw some roadkill of a small type of deer. Had a varmit cross the road. Tannish brown. Long and low to the ground. Maybe weasle. Crazy looking black and white birds Maybe crows?