Reminder: Alligator Tag System Open

fuller729

The Georgia Quota Hunt Points Priority system is open for registration!! Log in to your Outdoors GA account (same as your hunting/fishing license account) and enter for those covenant Alligator priority points. It is really easy to accomplish from the Outdoors Georgia mobile app. The application period runs from 6/1-7/15 for the alligator hunts. You will receive an email after 7/15 that will state if you have been awarded a quota hunt or rejected. If rejected, you will build up a priority point to carry over to the next year. This will continue to happen until you are awarded a hunt. Your priority points build up for each hunt. For example, deer priority points will not count towards an alligator hunt. This year you will most likely need 7 priority points for Zone 1 or 1A. That means you have been rejected for 7 years and should most likely receive an alligator tag on your 8th year.

If you have any other questions about gator hunting PM me and I will try to answer them for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyesUp83

The Georgia Quota Hunt Points Priority system is open for registration!! Log in to your Outdoors GA account (same as your hunting/fishing license account) and enter for those covenant Alligator priority points. It is really easy to accomplish from the Outdoors Georgia mobile app. The application period runs from 6/1-7/15 for the alligator hunts. You will receive an email after 7/15 that will state if you have been awarded a quota hunt or rejected. If rejected, you will build up a priority point to carry over to the next year. This will continue to happen until you are awarded a hunt. Your priority points build up for each hunt. For example, deer priority points will not count towards an alligator hunt. This year you will most likely need 7 priority points for Zone 1 or 1A. That means you have been rejected for 7 years and should most likely receive an alligator tag on your 8th year.

If you have any other questions about gator hunting PM me and I will try to answer them for you.
Thanks for the reminder! I'm working on the schedule with my wife and buddy to try for Lake Eufala (Zone 1, I think?). We each have 6 points so wish us luck!

marshallknight

Thanks for the reminder, just applied!

Latest posts