Richt to the u

toyota4x4h

At richts final team meeting he told the guys rings don't matter..people do. Rings collect dust. My numbers the same I'm here anytime.
Uga will soon regret this decision.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
My numbers the same I'm here anytime.
Uga will soon regret this decision.

Would you want me to quote you from the CRAP you were spewing before??

I would be happy to show you "YOUR" hypocrisy and make a FOOL out of you!

You were the one that said "UGA" needs to get rid of Richt so you guys could win a National Title. "NEVER" going to win one with him... At least the Vols are trying to get back there. UGA will never do it under Richt...

Dude, make up YOUR mind! I know you are jealous and would love to have him over Butch! Quit talking out of both ends!:cool::cool:

rjcruiser

I agree rings collect dust...but $4m isn't what a life coach gets paid.

toyota4x4h

I'm gonna get 6 up here and we are gonna move your trailer for that attitude! I'll hire me another dishwasher!

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Would you want me to quote you from the CRAP you were spewing before??

I would be happy to show you "YOUR" hypocrisy and make a FOOL out of you!

You were the one that said "UGA" needs to get rid of Richt so you guys could win a National Title. "NEVER" going to win one with him... At least the Vols are trying to get back there. UGA will never do it under Richt...

Dude, make up YOUR mind! I know you are jealous and would love to have him over Butch! Quit talking out of both ends!:cool::cool:

Calm down one could take that as a personal attack.

Not really..... looks like he called you out for things you said in the past. Truth hurts sometimes.:rofl:

emusmacker

well now I see what the problem is, Richt had no desire to win a Ring. he deserted his team. He just walked away from them. Sounds like a real stand up guy that really loves and cares for his players.

hayseed_theology

well now I see what the problem is, Richt had no desire to win a Ring. he deserted his team. He just walked away from them. Sounds like a real stand up guy that really loves and cares for his players.

I'm asking because I'm really not sure - you are trying to be funny, right?

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Listen..... I have been a UGA fan all my life. I have been a season ticket holder for over 15yrs, I bleed Red and Black. I too thought it was time for a change deep in my heart, but the thing about it is it doesn't matter what we as everyday fans think. Mark Richt is a very very good coach, he just could not get over that last hump to the top. Miami is getting a great guy and a good coach that will point them in the right direction. For those criticizing the players for holding up the U sign and what not. Goodness grief..... Richt is/was the closet thing some of those guys had to a father figure. He loved them like they were his own. They love him and some are broken hearted at how things went down. I wish him nothing but the best and will now watch UM games with more interest. How's all this gonna turnout? Who knows, but don't kid yourselves the powers that be don't really care what you me or anyone else without millions in the bank thinks. Go DAWGS!!!!

Browning Slayer

Listen..... I have been a UGA fan all my life. I have been a season ticket holder for over 15yrs, I bleed Red and Black. I too thought it was time for a change deep in my heart, but the thing about it is it doesn't matter what we as everyday fans think. Mark Richt is a very very good coach, he just could not get over that last hump to the top. Miami is getting a great guy and a good coach that will point them in the right direction. For those criticizing the players for holding up the U sign and what not. Goodness grief..... Richt is/was the closet thing some of those guys had to a father figure. He loved them like they were his own. They love him and some are broken hearted at how things went down. I wish him nothing but the best and will now watch UM games with more interest. How's all this gonna turnout? Who knows, but don't kid yourselves the powers that be don't really care what you me or anyone else without millions in the bank thinks. Go DAWGS!!!!

:cheers::cheers:
Richt is a DGD and will always be a DGD!:cheers:

MudDucker

Staff member
Calm down one could take that as a personal attack.

Not even close, but then it is open season on Volsux fans here from November 21st until December 24th each year. :bounce:

Too bad you can't find anyone for you to talk to about Volsux football and instead have to come on here to pester another team's fans. ::ke:

MudDucker

Staff member

This. I always thought he just had the worst luck and that one day it would all fall in place. I knew that back to back blow out losses to Florida had him in deep trouble, but I thought there was enough support to let him see what this new recruiting class could do. Yes, that qualifies me as insane, because I expected a different result without changing the methods. I enjoyed that insanity much better than cringing at the way MY school looked under Goofy and Don't-discipline.

These players don't feel abandoned in the least by Richt. They are all excited that he is going to be coaching another big time team, because they love him as a man and as a coach and it validates that others think he is a great coach too.

I don't feel abandoned in the least. McGarity and the big money fired him. He had every right to not take their advise and sit down like a good boy. He left with class and he will take over at Miami with class. No matter where he is, he will always be a DGD to me.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
but don't kid yourselves the powers that be don't really care what you me or anyone else without millions in the bank thinks. Go DAWGS!!!!

Whoop der it is.:cool:

Gold Ranger

This should be stickied.

Hunting Teacher

In comparison to the ACC which is just a half a box of chocolates the assumption is a correct one.

The SEC is having a down year, granted. When has the ACC ever had an up year?
\
Um, this is what you guys said last year. How many years in a row before it's not just a "Down year?"
The SEC East hasn't done anything in several years now BTW.
As far as the ACC. How many ACC teams in the top ten? I'd say that was a pretty good, " Up year."
Doesn't matter if they stay in the top ten or not. At least that's how you guys do it. If any SEC team was in the top 25 at any point during the year then you deem your conference full of juggernauts, titans of college football!
I realize most homers are incapable of really paying attention to what really happens in college football outside the SEC. I mean it has to be smoke and mirrors and "easy" schedules because there's no way other conferences could really have talented teams. The ACC is a MUCH better conference than in the past. Better coaches and way more commitment to football. That's not "my" opinion, it is what the guys who get paid to know are saying. Now I understand yall are going to say it's not true. And if the SEC faithful state it to be so, well then what they are saying has to be true. Why? Because they said it, that's why!!
Evidently a whole lot of SEC fans are liberals!:deadhorse:

Browning Slayer