RIP Maximus Relaximus

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Man… I don’t know where to start . So sorry to hear this news . Every time I get on the forum I checked the fishing forum to see if you shared another adventure . Me and my daughter got to meet Max once and pretty often she asks about him because I always let her see your posts over the years .He charmed her right out of something off of her plate . He had a fine life and a fine home to call his , and was well taken care of . He’s gonna be missed by all ,

Head East

My condolences and prayers captain. A buddy like that is a blessing. In time, I hope you find a new one to make new memories with.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Dang I hate to hear this. So sorry for your loss Ol Cap. Hang in there Sir.

Coenen

Sorry for your loss, Cap.

Max was a great dog and a great fishing partner. The kind we all wish to have at least once in our lives. It was a privilege to have followed along with your adventures together.

Dr. Strangelove

Sorry to hear this, I always enjoyed reading of his adventures.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Very sorry for your loss. We lost our dachshund not too long ago and there is a special place in heaven for those little guys.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
So sorry to hear this. We lost our little girl in November so we can relate.

Fishlipps Revisited

Ol' Captain....

i saw this yesterday, and, it absolutely broke my heart.....i've thought about it ever since, and, have tried to come up with something to say.....and, bottom line, i just don't have the words to express how sorry i am at your loss......i wish i did, but, to lose a companion that you were so close to for so long is beyond heart breaking. and sometimes, there just AREN'T any words.....

you and Max are in my thoughts....