RIP Vic Sullivan aka "spring"

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Vic died in his sleep March 29th. He was an avid quail hunter who was a respected civic minded man who lived in Albany. He often posted about wild quail here and on other forums. He hosted at his farm Marines stationed at the Logistical Center in Albany for an annual two day deer hunt on his property. He will be missed by all. Gil

bany

RIP Vic.

Gaswamp

awesome legacy

7dawg9

We were friends from our time at UGA. I'll miss him in two weeks at the Southern SxS in NC. We always had a great time there.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
His videos were first class. Leon and Remy were the stars of his quail hunting videos; both were French Brittanys. He gave me the name of breeder of his Brittanys and I got Snap last June from the breeder. The retriever in the videos, a yellow lab, was Chip. Leon was named after a professional hunter who guided him in Africa and Remy was the name of the tracker. Last year Remy was killed by coon who climbed on his head, drowning Remy. All this happened so fast that Vic couldn't save his dog. In February, Chip, the lab was killed on his highway at age 13. Vic had Dottie, a setter pup, that he had high hopes for next season. He loved his dogs as much as any of us. Gil