*Spring Fling 2011 Re-Cap @ Charlie Elliott* (Long Story...Pic Heavy)

Cletus T.

Had to come back and look and pull a double poster! This thread is killing me...........come on April 2! Congrats again Cletus! :biggrin3:

Thanks for the double post move jasper........you know how I like those moves!!!

Yall are going to slay them in a few weeks!

Brine

Way to go man. After seeing that pic of the firejump, I don't question your retirement. :eek:

That's one way to warm up! :bounce:

If it makes you feel any better, there were lots of zero's on lots of bodies of water on those days.

Cletus T.

OK.....OK......I think I fixed the sideways pictures.....that feels sooooo much better now!!!

Sorry about that folks!

krisjack

Man that sounds like alot of fun.I wish one I could go one of these.I love fishing more than breathing.

Just BB

Cletus, Good to see you had alot of fun and left a few good'uns for us on our spring Annual. Thanks for the fishing reports. Got me fired up now, It'll be hard to cut Jasper off and get down there first now.

Cletus T.

Here’s a picture of bass pulled out of Fox Lake. Remember I told yall how Fox was WAY down and you can’t use the boat ramp but you can bank fish it or slide in a boat from the shore if you want an adventure. The bass are still there and they are feeding. Look at the fat belly on this one!

Dew caught this one along with about 5 more from Fox!

Attachments

• imagejpeg952.jpg
    imagejpeg952.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 380
That was probably your winner

Next year we need to certify what scales can be used and then caliberate them when possible. Lakes are too far apart to be draggin them bass around. Most folks dont have livewells either.

Cletus T.

Next year we need to certify what scales can be used and then caliberate them when possible. Lakes are too far apart to be draggin them bass around. Most folks dont have livewells either.

YEP……you’re right as right can be J-Dawg!!! Regardless……you put on quite the show dude!!!

For those that actually read the story…ole J-Dawg is Mr. “Wojo” Jenkins and he’s a heck of a fisherman!

Gut_Pile

Didn't see this post when it first came about. Awesome story Cletus and some great pictures too. Those bass have some great markings on them.

Thanks for sharing the story with us!

boonhogganbeck

Just saw this post. Good times! I'm heading out there next month with a few buddies for weekend of fishing, camping, and acting a fool.

Cletus T.

Didn't see this post when it first came about. Awesome story Cletus and some great pictures too. Those bass have some great markings on them.

Thanks for sharing the story with us!

You dang right they do Gut Pile…..those bass out there have some awesome genes in them. This is the place where the 18 and 17 pounder were caught back in the day!

You should go hit this place up……you will like it!!!

Thanks for checking out the story…..I can always count on you to give my stories a read!!!