Round-Up GLYPHOSATE UPDATE

sinclair1

Not possible. if you get roundup on you you instantly die
It's too late for me, I sprayed some 25 years ago. I fall under the amount doesn't matter for this chemical, although exposure matters for every other element in the periodic table.

NOYDB

BANNED
A scary thought - you go to the aisle where they keep the glyphosate and the safety seal is broken on one of the bottles.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
A scary thought - you go to the aisle where they keep the glyphosate and the safety seal is broken on one of the bottles.
No worries....that bottle was the one that the next plaintiff drank out of.

GeorgiaBob

I just mixed some concentrate with water in a spray bottle and sprayed all the weeds inside the tiny fenced area around my pool pump. I did the mixing over the kitchen sink because it was too hot to try to do it outside and then spray.

I guess I am afraid of the glyphosate - because I waited until I was outside and the top was screwed on tight before I shook the mix!

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
I sprayed 42,000.00 worth of lawn weed killers In 2018. And on track for more then that I 2019. The only adverse affect I’ve noticed is a 24 hour tingling feeling all over my body. So I think this is a fake news story. Tomorrow, 8 more acres worth of ant control pre emergent and weed control.

NOYDB

BANNED
The EPA ruled against putting a warning labels on containers of glyphosate. Prop 85 labels still being required.