Satellite Train

Paleo

Dump Trump Movement CEO
Has anybody seen this? I just watched at least 20 evenly spaced satellites go across the sky (East of ATL). I'm assuming they're Elon Musk's but maybe Space Force? I wasn't looking for it, just looked up and saw what I thought was a fast plane flying really high then a saw a second one at the same angle and speed and knew they were satellites, then they just kept coming for about 10 minutes.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
:bounce:Weren't you just making fun of me claiming to see a surveillance plane while I was mowing my grass last weekend?

Beehaw

Never heard of this. But I will be researching and looking.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I got in trouble for mentioning the space station going over after the fact. Just sayin.
???
Seriously though, would have loved to see it.

georgia_home

Isn’t that the ?bezos?spacex? Thing. Saw a picture on another site I follow and it’s been had several links articles.

Kind of cool from the pictures I’ve seen but haven’t seen it in person.

Kev

I definitely saw it. I was in a dark area between lake Oconee and Crawfordville. Me and my wife were freaking out.

dwhee87

Have to look up the orbit path and see if I can catch them. That's be cool to see.

dwhee87

Thanks, Paleo. I'll try to be out to catch it tomorrow night.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
They were a lot further apart than in that video and not as bright.Moving west to East.
Speghetti night on the I.S.S.

dwhee87

Saw them this am. Pretty cool.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Lots of ISS tracking apps available...
Afew also track numerous other satellites...