Saudi woman charged with hate crime

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
she aint spit on the right one yet......

Yes sir... i would have made my wife open a can on her if she spit on me. She sounds crazy as an outhouse rat to start with...

SGaither

If she had spit on me or my family she would be returning to Saudia Arabia to be fitted with a new set of camel teeth cause her God given teeth would have been knocked out of her beatty little head.

SgtPat

I have to say...it is pretty sad that spitting on someone would be called a "hate crime" and might actually be a felony. Rude? Yes. Disgusting? Yes. Should she be punished? Yes.

But really, felony? Just make her pay $5k to each person that she spit on and call it a day. She can spit at me for $5k.

Any fine over 1k is a felony.

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah, I'm not sure I could have controlled myself at that point. I think I probably would have broken her nose before I realized what I was doing.

Coastie

I have to say...it is pretty sad that spitting on someone would be called a "hate crime" and might actually be a felony. Rude? Yes. Disgusting? Yes. Should she be punished? Yes.

But really, felony? Just make her pay $5k to each person that she spit on and call it a day. She can spit at me for $5k.

In this day and age, it can be considered down right dangerous. With HIV, AIDS and a dozen other communicable diseases passed along by saliva spitting on somebody is nearly as bad as shooting at them.

Tightliner

Lucky it didnt happen in my neck of the woods, she would probably would have got instant retribution .......... I'd like to spit some Beachnut in that gals eye an shoot her with my ol .45............

Presonally I'd prefer Skoal:D

Later......................................

Last edited:
However, getting back to the subject of the OP, I'd just check with the nearest Imam on what the Sharia penalty is for an insolent women, acting act in public, and throw however many stones he says is called for.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Now I would've like to have seen her spit on ol Flossy Mae...she'd been hollerin YA'LL quit.....

FX Jenkins

I'm surprised quack hasn't been along to share his feelings on this...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
She hasn't spit on the right person yet or she'll think twice before doing it again:D

Wait 'til she spits on a big 'ol redneck gal that has a lip full of Copenhagen-she might get a surprise. :bounce: