Seek one - video and podcast - worth a watch

BamaGeorgialine

You guys crack me up. It’s a hunting channel and they filmed a hunt….that’s what hunting channels do. Are you saying they should just post the hunts of themselves?? Y’all would have a problem with that too saying they are selfish and only care about themselves killing deer. Doesnt matter what they do, y’all would still throw hate. God forbid someone post a video of doing something good for others.
By the way, I have ZERO affiliation with them.
Hunting is as bad as politics these days. A person can't disagree without hating the other person. Then their kids hear it, repeat it, and the cycle continues. I don't care to ever hunt in a neighborhood, but I don't care that they do. I think that helping that dude out is a great gesture

kmaxwell3

You’re absolutely right, but I’m trying to change that. I try to go through my mental list and thank God for everything I can think of (working eyeballs, all my fingers, etc) and then tell Him I know there’s no way I even understand how blessed I am. It is difficult to imagine being blind or paralyzed…
Yes sir. I do the same everyday.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Good luck to them and whatever they do. I quit watching their vids after a couple of them. I enjoy taking my buddy hunting that's wheelchair bound after falling from his stand 30 yrs ago. Certainly isn't easy but rewarding to me when it all works out for him and to see his happiness. I hope they got the same feeling for that hunter in what they did.

rugerfan

I thought that it was a good video for whatever reason they did it. It is frightening to me that there is a chance of falling from a stand. Makes me want to be even more careful than I have been. That is the message I got, congrats to the hunter, bet that meant the world to him. Hope the seek one guys stay in contact with him.

1982ace

Listened to the podcast today and glad I did. His story kinda hit home with me a little bit. Glad he was willing to share.

James12

Side bar - I’m surprised these guys haven’t given their ole buddy Jay Maxwell a shoutout for their thousands of subscribers to go subscribe to his new channel - thought he helped start the whole ordeal? Saw he had posted a video of a big deer he just killed. Haven’t watched it but the deer looks grown.

crucible02

Just listened to the podcast and watched the video… somebody’s cutting onions in here. Man that was a tough listen but very eye-opening. And to see him kill a nice buck after two years of not hunting was awesome!