Semi-Healthy Sunday Cooking

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Have had some health issues since late last year and had to change my diet completely. Have not had an egg, red meat, fast food, anything fried and about as little processed food as possible since April. Down 27lbs and feeling great but the best thing is that I get to eat good food....but it takes a little more work than in years past. :D

Grilled thick cut 10 hour brined chops, mashed potatoes and grilled corn. It is amazing how your body reacts to not having processed junk every day.

Pork Chops 1.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Have had some health issues since late last year and had to change my diet completely. Have not had an egg, red meat, fast food, anything fried and about as little processed food as possible since April. Down 27lbs and feeling great but the best thing is that I get to eat good food....but it takes a little more work than in years past. :D

Grilled thick cut 10 hour brined chops, mashed potatoes and grilled corn. It is amazing how your body reacts to not having processed junk every day.

View attachment 1165943
My man!

slow motion

View attachment 1165943
Sorry about your health issues man. Glad you're doing better though. And congrats on the weight loss. Also that is a fine looking plate.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good lookin grub!!!

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
I can relate man and I agree! That looks great!
It took receiving morphine, more morphine and then something stronger because the morphine wasn't working for my hard head to understand.

Hope that you are well my friend!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Good looking plate.