Sent some waterfowl to the far east

dfhooked

Didn’t want to go to the store today so decided to see what I could whip up from items in the fridge and freezer. Took some teal and soaked em in a concoction of fish sauce, Chile garlic, ponzu, honey and fresh lime juice. Got the wok hot and seared the duck then pulled them to rest. Tossed in scallions, peppers, shrooms, bean sprouts, and corn and poured the rest of the sauce on em. Served with rice noodles. C8EF0156-7A86-4740-BB7E-EB89EF9A643C.jpeg2C5C954D-8F22-4E16-A30C-CAF2CB83400C.jpeg2D027C9D-C1D2-4BC3-9103-DD3B57920AD4.jpeg

Dr. Strangelove

Umm Hmm. Tiny corn is the way to go! Just took some Teal out of the freezer, huh? I just looked in mine and there's a distinct lack of Teal.

Looks great!

pop pop jones

Bud, you lost me at fish sauce. I've tried to get use to it, just can't. Finished product looks delicious.

ilbcnu

Didn’t want to go to the store today so decided to see what I could whip up from items in the fridge and freezer. Took some teal and soaked em in a concoction of fish sauce, Chile garlic, ponzu, honey and fresh lime juice. Got the wok hot and seared the duck then pulled them to rest. Tossed in scallions, peppers, shrooms, bean sprouts, and corn and poured the rest of the sauce on em. Served with rice noodles. View attachment 1070149View attachment 1070150View attachment 1070151
I'd pay cash money for that