Sgtp fund raiser

dpoole

We will have our annual fund raiser shoot, the 2nd sat of June. We have added a new ban saw, had some lumber sawn, put up some more roofing, and a couple of walls,Purchased a few new targets, in the last year, so that is what our funds go to. Low Country Boil is on the menu. Hatchet Dan says he will have a IRON man course set up also. Come spend the weekend plenty of room for camping, even have a few RV hook ups. We have a shower house available also.

robert carter

I will be out of town then. Will be celebrating 31 years with my Bride. Send me your address and I will get some raffle stuff in the mail. RC

dpoole

I will be out of town then. Will be celebrating 31 years with my Bride. Send me your address and I will get some raffle stuff in the mail. RC

154 poole rd Ellaville ga 31806 AND THANKS !!!!

Dirty44Dan

I have something for the auction. Sapling branch frame, stretched deerskin, my acrylic painting on the deerskin. Hope you like it.
Dan Spier

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 411

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That is beautiful Dan.
Jeff

dpoole

That is a KEEPER MR DAN !!!!

Barry Duggan

I think Jeff already has one or two of your paintings.
I figure him to be all over that one.

dpoole

Flint Knapping is our skill demo of the month. So if you are interested in making arrowhead heads come see Mr Dillard will be breaking rocks , Hatchet Dan has a Iron Man course set up. Several very nice items available at the fund raiser also.

RPM

This quiver hopefully will be finished tonight and given to some young archer at this weekend. I will bring stamps to stamp in recipient's initials.

Al, Thanks for posting this for me. As always, had a great visit!
It's all stitched up and ready for the ride south.

Attachments

• quiver.jpg
    quiver.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

RPM

I finished it last night.
It seems I finally got it to upload.

Attachments

• IMG_20160610_101158 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20160610_101158 - Copy.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 270

Al33

Looks great Bob!! Some kid is going to be very happy and proud to wear that quiver. Great job!!