Show off your poppers and floaters

bronco611

I love fly fishing and most of all watching fish mainly sunfish take a top water fly. Show off your top water flies with different colors and styles that work the best for you so the rest of us can see what really fools the fish into thinking it is lunch time.

kirby999

Size 10 yellow belly Hopper . Kirby
imagejpg7.jpg

bronco611

I know there is no way all of the fly tiers are fishing!!!! Come on guys and gals show your stuff!!!! I am going fishing in 2 weeks and need to restock my arsenal!!! LOL

fish hawk

Bass Master
Kirby has got it going on.Heres some of my hoppers,poppers,beetles and spiders.

Attachments

• DSCN7462.JPG
    DSCN7462.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 948

bronco611

Ya'll are killing me! I'm gonna need a bigger fly box if you keep this up, then I will not know which to use!!! The pains of the fly line! I guess first will be a new box then start making bugs and I will let the fish tell me what is on the menu for breakfast lunch and supper!!

Bigtimber

Bump!

Lecrevisse

Gurgler

Here is a top water Gurgler. Haven't tried it yet, as I am a beginner, but have hopes it will do well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:

bronco611

looking good I'm starting to get the fly rod flu !!! The only cure is tying one on and flipping a bug if you know what I mean, also have to use a sick day from work to be sure that you are completely cured, usually a Friday works best as it gives you 3 days to repeat the steps if one day doesn't cure you.

Bigtimber

Very nice work!!! I know theres got to be more out there want to show off. Wheres all those redbreast slayers?

Bigtimber

Here are a few I mess around with.. BTW pistol cases make ok fly boxes

Attachments

• gon last.jpg
    gon last.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 573
  • gon right.jpg
    gon right.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 633
  • gon left.jpg
    gon left.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 583

Uptonongood

Boy, you guys tie some great bugs!

bronco611

lecrevisse, I love that fly stand!! The Three nanner cluster, fish and eat at the same time. Now that is how you get-er-done! that pistol case is a good idea, keeps them in place instead of laying on top if each other.

Bigtimber

lecrevisse, I love that fly stand!! The Three nanner cluster, fish and eat at the same time. Now that is how you get-er-done! that pistol case is a good idea, keeps them in place instead of laying on top if each other.

Alot of high dollar fly boxes out there for sale that are not much more than a 9 dollar pistol case and some foam lol.