Small pistol primers in stock

earlthegoat2

Someone needs to give a range report on those primers.

I keep hearing stories.

rosewood

Misfires mostly from light strikes. Folks needing to install more powerful hammer or striker springs.

That sort of thing.
Just in striker fired guns or all types?

Rosewood

Dub

I'm not worried about using the primers....will be going into practice ammo, anyway.

He does raise a couple concerning points in the video, though. He reported his two Taurus handguns routinely wouldn't fire factory ammo, not to mention these primers.
That concerns me greatly. People buy these guns for self defense and need to be able to rely on them.

Hopefully everyone is vigilant on vetting their carry guns thoroughly.

Adam5

I ordered 1k of Remington small pistol and 1k of Remington large pistol from Natchez yesterday, along with a pound of Power Pistol. They were running a no hazmat fee promo for hazmat orders over $99.

Reactions: Dub

rosewood

I'm not worried about using the primers....will be going into practice ammo, anyway.

He does raise a couple concerning points in the video, though. He reported his two Taurus handguns routinely wouldn't fire factory ammo, not to mention these primers.
That concerns me greatly. People buy these guns for self defense and need to be able to rely on them.

Hopefully everyone is vigilant on vetting their carry guns thoroughly.
Have 3 Taurus semiautos I have acquired in the last 3 years, haven't had any issues with them. GX4, G2C and TX22.

Rosewood

Reactions: Dub