Smokin scope deal. Burris E-1 3-9X50

bighonkinjeep

I have several of these, A darn good quality inexpensive scope with excellent light transmission and a really good image. The etched crosshairs dont exactly pop in really dim light with the ballistic plex Christmas tree style reticle, but can be seen. The image in low light is really good. I like the standard crosshair version better in low light but I havent seen them on sale lately.
This is an absolutely smoking deal at $125 for a Burris E1 3-9X50 and Sport Optics is good to go.

Big7

The Oracle
Thanks....

Just so happens I'm in the market for a back- up scope. 2 really.

I found out yesterday, the new one I had on the bench for 2+ years is a piece of crap.

bighonkinjeep

Thanks....

Just so happens I'm in the market for a back- up scope. 2 really.

I found out yesterday, the new one I had on the bench for 2+ years is a piece of crap.
These have a Burris forever warranty. I have probably 6 or so of the E1's in different magnifications and reticle patterns and they've been solid.
I dont think theres currently anything better at twice the price.
Actually pulled a Leupold Varix 2 3-9x40 I bought in 1996 and replaced it with one of these in 3-9X50 with standard crosshairs. Optics have come a long way in the last 25+ years. What can I say? it works.20220103_091558~2.jpg

Latest posts