So it begins

Hoss

Went to the hunting land this morning (loved the cooler weather) to check on things and take care of a few details. Mrs. Hoss went along and was asking if there were any rubs yet. I told her I thought it was a bit early, but son of a gun look what I found. Not to big, but hey it’s a start.
IMG_3395.jpeg

Jim Boyd

Went to the hunting land this morning (loved the cooler weather) to check on things and take care of a few details. Mrs. Hoss went along and was asking if there were any rubs yet. I told her I thought it was a bit early, but son of a gun look what I found. Not to big, but hey it’s a start.
View attachment 1251595

Heck yeah, man!!!!!!

Sweet!

Full Draw McGraw

I may just go outside and kick a place out n pee in it !!!!! I’m ready!!!!lol
This is getting me fired up enough to do the same...
i already know of a few good licking branches in my neighborhood, maybe i should make a scrape... ok, just the branches i have to duck under when i go for a jog, but the height works.

Blackston

We gonna make the news lol
This is getting me fired up enough to do the same...
i already know of a few good licking branches in my neighborhood, maybe i should make a scrape... ok, just the branches i have to duck under when i go for a jog, but the height works.

Buckstop

Was on our property last weekend in the blistering heat. Saw a scrape on the edge of a field. Was around a loaded muscadine vine. Figured maybe just a community scrape. But cams showed our mature bucks rubbed out with a couple pics of them sparring.