Becky Jones 153
Amber Overton 119

YOUTH BOYS

Haven McCowan 196-5
Blake Clifton 184-7

BMCS

Enjoyed

Good shoot guys!!

Thanks for waiting on us guys. It was a long day. Thanks to David for leading us to the shoot, if it wasnt for him we would still be trying to find it. Good shooting Chuck n Joe.

Boobie you are my hero 193 wow.

See yall at the next one.

alligood729

Thanks for waiting on us guys. It was a long day. Thanks to David for leading us to the shoot, if it wasnt for him we would still be trying to find it. Good shooting Chuck n Joe.

Good day of shooting with you guys Rob. I'm sure I'll see you again somewhere. If you were coming straight from Augusta on 20 you would have had no problem finding it. BUT, from where we were in Colbert, yes, you needed a guide!!
Good range too Dewayne, especially that last target....never shot one at 50yds in any tournament....I'll take a center punch every time.....:yeah:

bowman77

Thanks buddy......Good shooting Chuck

Big John

Well Sat was a 4th kind of day for me 2 turns and 4th in both...I got to work to get a few more points...

MLOVETT

Enjoyed the shoot dewayne. Great course! Congrats to kaylie, sean, hunter, and my shootin buddy haven! Looking forward to next month! Hate the bbq man backed out---maybe next time!