Solo trip today, plus a couple evenings this past week.

Dupree

Fished by myself today. Cleaned 28 crappie, 1 perch and 1 spot.
Fished with my daughter Thursday evening, and although we marked a ton of fish, couldn’t get them to bite.
Fished Tuesday evening with another guy, and caught them pretty good. (Daughter wanted to get in the pick and give a thumbs up)

All fish have been caught in 16’-18’ except 1 today that I caught in 5’ of water. I spent 3 hours today looking for fish and couldn’t find any besides the one school I’ve been working on in a particular creek. Water was 56* today.
54D4A6E3-A4EC-4E2A-B08E-6F2B3C855E02.jpeg0E5E4462-F9F3-4FAF-A47E-807D91BD188E.jpeg7E2DA69A-3C14-4389-86C8-A9B3B748F45D.jpeg

Liquid nails

Great pics! It’s always a great time when I take either of my 2 boys, but, when my daughter is fishing with me it’s a special moment. Congrats!

Josh B

Nice catch. My girlfriend is from up north and is always asking me to catch perch. I've caught a few in Oconee but I don't think it's something I can target.

Dupree

Nice catch. My girlfriend is from up north and is always asking me to catch perch. I've caught a few in Oconee but I don't think it's something I can target.
I’ve caught quite a few of them fishing for crappie and shell cracker but I’ve never targeted them. It’s a nice surprise!!

Worley

Y’all did some fine catching there sir! Nothing like this time of year on the water.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet!