Solution to Iraq

jason4445

The Pentagon announced the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF).

These Alabama boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

The season opened today.
There is no limit.
They taste just like chicken.
They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
last year we were told that we would stay until the mission was accomplished , Now that we've past 3000 dead we still haven't been told what the mission is , But that is one plan I can live with !!

dixie

d I thought your plan was abolish the 2nd amendment, bring the troops home and have us stand by as helpless as the Jews were in Germany and watch the beheading begin

the HEED!

Banned
wrong,

heres a solution

Attachments

• peace bomb.jpg
    peace bomb.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 116

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yep, "Peace through superior firepower!" :flag: :flag:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
d I thought your plan was abolish the 2nd amendment, bring the troops home and have us stand by as helpless as the Jews were in Germany and watch the beheading begin

Dix , Just because you subscribe to it doesn't mean that anybody else is , And it must be because we all know you've always kept in step with the party line , if not do define the mission , we'd like to hear it

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Political forum is closed and ya'll can't stand it.

T

hunter_58

I was told that if captured and you feed them right they whizzed gasoline. :huh: get em Dixie

DYI hunting

Where is that old t-shirt I used to have when I was a teenager that said "Kill them all, let God sort 'em out"?

SADDADDY

The Pentagon announced the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF).

These Alabama boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

The season opened today.
There is no limit.
They taste just like chicken.
They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

:D

:cheers:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Where is that old t-shirt I used to have when I was a teenager that said "Kill them all, let God sort 'em out"?

How about this one:

"Kill them all--God knows his own"

T

Wild Turkey

Unfortunately in a time of political correctness, digital information (internet), and warm/fuzzy people. The US could never win a real war if fought. Not because of the troops which I support in mind and wallet, but because a large group of people dont believe in violence, killing, or hurting anyones feelings. And the rest of us appear to give a **** about their feelings.

Wild Turkey

And another thing, we cant yell BOOOOOOO and scare them away anymore. Somebody's got to bleed and right now it seems to be us.
Why didnt we spend 50 billion building schools, etc in the US in the last two years instead of trying to buy friends in Iraq. Our Govt has spent more of our tax $ overseas in the past few years than on the us citizens. It aint right.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member