Some Recent Eats - Primarily Garden Plates

ryork

Best producing garden I've probably ever had, and now is the time where pretty much everything comes in together. The first couple of pics are pretty self explanatory.

The green thing with the ribs is a pablano pepper stuffed with pulled pork, onions, garlic, cilantro all seasoned with cumin. That was my lunch while the ribs were cooking and I will be doing that again. Some of the usual sides with those ribs. I had made some bruschetta with some of those heirloom tomatoes, basically tomato, garlic, onion and basil, served on those toasts with sliced mozzarella and a splash of balsamic. I typically don't even like bruschetta, this stuff was off the chain!!

A full veggie only plate with some creole ratatouille, basically diced onion, a little banana pepper, zucchini, squash, eggplant, asparagus beans, garlic and herbs all sweated down. Served with some slaw, rattlesnake green beans, slaw, fried squash and eggplant and some sliced cucumber.

Roasted some salmon and served with some blanched green beans finished off in a pan with a ton of butter and garlic. That sauce looking stuff is a blueberry-creole mustard-horseradish compote kind of thingamajig......

7-10 (9).jpg7-10 (1).jpg7-10 (2).jpg7-10 (3).jpg7-10 (4).jpg7-10 (6).jpg7-10 (7).jpg7-10 (8).jpg7-10 (10).jpg7-10 (11).jpg

pop pop jones

My garden is doing great also. Tomatoes are coming in good, squash is doing ok, but my cucumbers are running rampant.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My goodness what some beautiful meals ! If they tasted half as good as they look they were delicious !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Funny y’all talking about cucumbers, I’ve been picking this many every other day for over a month seems like , it’s got to be the cooler temperatures and the rain. My garden has done great also A6E2D8BE-45FA-45CE-940D-B61AECD80C84.jpeg