Some Recent Eats

ryork

Been busy as heck and now hitting the road for a little Fall Break adventure. Some recent eats before we hit the road.......

Some brats, Italian sausage, and bombshells courtesy of Harvest Time Market. Half regular bombshells which are essentially jalapeno poppers and half Cajun bombshell,s, jalapenos stuffed with gator, shrimp, crawfish, Andouille and cheese.

My daughter brought home a couple boxes of Krispy Kreme fundraiser donuts. Weren't going to eat them all before going stale so decided to repurpose them. That's a Krispy Kreme-banana-almond-chocolate chip bread pudding.................... I rarely do desserts, either cooking them or eating them, but that was pretty doggone good!

Lastly, that dish is seared scallops with a crab-salmon cake, a corn-mushroom-spinach risotto, roated asparagus and a roasted orange bell pepper sauce. That risotto was made with onion, garlic, parmesan and gruyere cheese, and the liquid was a corn broth I made from boiling down the cobs with bay leaves, onion, celery, peppercorns etc...

10-8 (1).jpg10-8 (2).jpg10-8 (3).jpg10-8 (4).jpg10-8 (5).jpg10-8 (6).jpg10-8 (7).jpg10-8 (8).jpg10-8 (9).jpg10-8 (10).jpg

tjchurch

That almost looks to good to eat.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fine looking eats!
I went down to Rhinehart’s outside of Augusta tonight and filled my belly with fried shrimp and raw oysters.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Been busy as heck and now hitting the road for a little Fall Break adventure. Some recent eats before we hit the road.......

Some brats, Italian sausage, and bombshells courtesy of Harvest Time Market. Half regular bombshells which are essentially jalapeno poppers and half Cajun bombshell,s, jalapenos stuffed with gator, shrimp, crawfish, Andouille and cheese.

My daughter brought home a couple boxes of Krispy Kreme fundraiser donuts. Weren't going to eat them all before going stale so decided to repurpose them. That's a Krispy Kreme-banana-almond-chocolate chip bread pudding.................... I rarely do desserts, either cooking them or eating them, but that was pretty doggone good!

Lastly, that dish is seared scallops with a crab-salmon cake, a corn-mushroom-spinach risotto, roated asparagus and a roasted orange bell pepper sauce. That risotto was made with onion, garlic, parmesan and gruyere cheese, and the liquid was a corn broth I made from boiling down the cobs with bay leaves, onion, celery, peppercorns etc...

View attachment 1042847View attachment 1042848View attachment 1042849View attachment 1042850View attachment 1042851View attachment 1042852View attachment 1042853View attachment 1042854View attachment 1042855View attachment 1042856

You know, being you won't do a coffee table book on your eats, I may just save your pics in a album file so I can go back and drool when ever I want!!!!
:cheers:

ryork

You know, being you won't do a coffee table book on your eats, I may just save your pics in a album file so I can go back and drool when ever I want!!!!
:cheers:

Thanks!! I'm pretty IT challenged.......................

It's a little bit of a haul from Blackjack Mt, but if you've never been to Harvest Time Market I think you would really like it! Awesome meat products and all kinds of grilling accessories. They've really expanded both in size and offerings in the last six months or so.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thanks!! I'm pretty IT challenged.......................

It's a little bit of a haul from Blackjack Mt, but if you've never been to Harvest Time Market I think you would really like it! Awesome meat products and all kinds of grilling accessories. They've really expanded both in size and offerings in the last six months or so.
Where is this?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I couldn't eat all of that in one sitting but I could eat a lot of it!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I’ve always called it Union, just NE of Draketown. On Mulberry Rock Rd across from Scoggins Middle School. Take 101 N from VIlla Rica and it’s a little ways from the crossroads with HWY 120
Great! Thanks!!