Son and nephew had a good

Hunter/Mason

My son (14) and nephew (15) took there boats up the river Sunday they scouted and have hunted pretty hard this year. They have only killed a few up a very hard hunted area before Sunday. 3 mallards and a merganser. They both have 14/48s with 25 hp outboards. They run this lake very well day or night and have been for a while now. They had a banner day for a couple boys. 2 geese, 3 mallards, and a pintail. My sons Chesapeake made all 6 retrieves. When he got home he cleaned em all except the pintail he’s gonna mount it.
He’s had a exceptional year right here around the house. Killed his 1st banded bird a wood duck, a pair of mallards he wanted mounted, and his pintail. Takes em a hour or so to make it to there spots up the rivers in the am. So they have to leave out about 4:30 in the morning to make it. There putting my brothers gatortail in the lake right now. There going again in the morning. 0011504E-058B-43E5-B7E6-A5FDDE69DEC2.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Heck yeah , congrats to the young men ! Hard work pays off

tmiller

Thats awesome! I have 3 teenage sons that spend alot of time on the local lakes and rivers trying to scratch out a few ducks......I am so proud of them for their dedication.

jdgator

I’m glad the young men are getting on them! I wanna see my sport passed down to the next generation.