Spectrum mobile

patriot15joe

We have started shopping to switch from AT&T as our mobile phone provider. I travel across the southeast for work and have noticed a sharp decline in my coverage on the road. We were looking at Verizon. I’ve had them before as company phones and seemed to always have good service. A coworker mentioned to me that he had spectrum mobile and they they ran off the same towers as Verizon. He didn’t have a bad thing to say about them. I looked into it and they are significantly cheaper than Verizon or AT&T. I wanted to see if I could get a wider sampling of opinions from anyone using them.

We use talk, text, and internet plus hotspot.

crackerdave

I am well satisfied with my Spectrum service, other than their high-priced cable tv.

Last edited:

tad1

My neighbor has been with spectrum internet and bundled in their cell service a while back and seems well satisfied. I have spectrum internet too and considered bundling but I am currently using US Mobile(also Verizon towers) and my total monthly cost for USM is $25 flat. Service has been fine for me.
I also used Visible(Also Verizon) for a while but US mobile was cheaper I think so I switched over.
One thing that you can do is sign up for service or a free trial while keeping your current provider. You can then switch between SIM cards while you are traveling or going about your business and see how coverage is in your different areas before you commit to switch providers.
JT