Spent The Day in Morgan GA..

BriarPatch99

Got up this morning and headed over to spend a good part the day with fellow GON member @Mauser in the area around Morgan GA ... really enjoyed surveying the farm acreage, hunting woods and Nochaway Creek... had lunch in the metropolitan city of Leary GA ...

We watched a bunch of turkeys in a field ....and I saw lots of red clay fields around the area .... saw the remaining damage of Hurricane Michael ... what was said to beautiful large pine forest....

Thanks to Mauser ... I secured some much needed plow parts to help finish out my tractor equipment quest .. .. good drive over (260 miles round trip)... saw places and parts of Georgia that I have never set foot in ... including Chickasawathatchee WMA ...

Thanks Chris!!!

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I’ll add that I pass through there several times a year headed down to Arlington, always see wildlife. It’s pretty country. We service several cotton pickers there, good folks down that way. I never really knew that part of Ga. Existed til I started picker work.

menhadenman

Thankfully I have zero symptoms ... if it were not for the high PSA numbers would have never discovered the cancer ... surgery second week of June ...that is when it gets "rough" for a while .... hope that does not last too long....but part of the ordeal...
Prayers for you buddy, sounds like you’ve got the right kinda friends and your head is in the right spot (y) Father Time is a beast!

Gator89

Got up this morning and headed over to spend a good part the day with fellow GON member @Mauser in the area around Morgan GA ... really enjoyed surveying the farm acreage, hunting woods and Nochaway Creek... had lunch in the metropolitan city of Leary GA ...

We watched a bunch of turkeys in a field ....and I saw lots of red clay fields around the area .... saw the remaining damage of Hurricane Michael ... what was said to beautiful large pine forest....

Thanks to Mauser ... I secured some much needed plow parts to help finish out my tractor equipment quest .. .. good drive over (260 miles round trip)... saw places and parts of Georgia that I have never set foot in ... including Chickasawathatchee WMA ...

Thanks Chris!!!

Did you eat at Red's?

BriarPatch99

I ate the fried chicken wangs, baked beans and tater salad.... @Red's

Like Chris said ....not lot of choice around ... almost a copy of Nicholls GA.... as far as food except we have a great Mexican dinner(if you like that type food... I don't care for it) I am more soul food ...which is what Red's is .... pure soul food ...