Sportsmans.com running a great sale on Bows

Full Draw McGraw

Just FYI, Sportsmans Warehouse is running a great sale on bows right now, i'm not sure for how long. Numerous models on sale from several different makers including Elite, Bear, and at least a couple PSE's and Bowtechs.

BamaGeorgialine

Just FYI, Sportsmans Warehouse is running a great sale on bows right now, i'm not sure for how long. Numerous models on sale from several different makers including Elite, Bear, and at least a couple PSE's and Bowtechs.
I'd like to shoot that Bowtech Carbon One. That might be my next bow if I do

ssramage

I had another thread that I accidentally deleted on looking for a youth bow for my son for Christmas. I lucked onto the SW sale this am and was able to pick him up one of the new Diamond Edge XT's for $273 with an additional 15% off for signing up for texts (that I'll cancel). $232 is a heck of a deal on a starter bow!

ssramage

They were offering 15% off for signing up for texts too? Dang, i dropped the ball on that, would have saved me a nice dime on my new bow
Yeah I was surprised it let me add that on the order. Already got the UPS shipping info that my stuff will arrive tomorrow.