Sprewell Bluff West

gtb3440

Anyone familiar with turkey hunting at Sprewell West, specially at the Tom Brown Road entrance?
Hunted at Sandhills Saturday and stopped at Sprewell on the way back to Senoia. Never expected Sprewell to look like mountain ranges! Looks like a tough hunt if there is a lot of walking to be done.
I have a map of the area if anyone has suggestions of specific areas that might hold turkeys.

Attachments

• 17138061415615223180870558815129.jpg
    17138061415615223180870558815129.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 30

Triple BB

Better be in shape. Never really saw much sign on those hills. U would think u could hear em gobbling a long ways off. It’s the opposite.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve rode by it several times over the years and always wanted to give it a try , good luck if u decide to give it a try

Long Cut

Don’t hunt it much anymore. Used to burn boots on those mountains regularly, before the timber cutting.

If you’re hunting for a view and a workout, that’s your place.

BASS1FUN

I’ve scouted it and it has some steep areas for that part of Georgia, I saw where someone had left some hunting gear laying around

tad1

I was in the area some years ago and went and gave it a look. Some pretty steep terrain down to the river, By the time I hike down and back up had had enough. Real pretty there