Steinhatchee Report

XTREME HUNTER

Went down late Thursday. Fished Friday & Saturday did good both days. The pictures are of Friday's catch Saturday it took a lot longer to get our fish but ended up with 19 on Friday (thought there was 20) and 14 on Saturday. Caught most of our fish trolling but did catch a few on the bottom.

Like Parker said in another post the seas were flat and with a full load I was able to open my boat up a bit. It was a great trip.

Gordon

Attachments

• HPIM0423[1].jpg
    HPIM0423[1].jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 439
  • HPIM0425[2].jpg
    HPIM0425[2].jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 447

larpyn

awww yeahhhh!!!!:cool:
thats the way to put 'em in the boat :cool:
good job XH :cheers:

Hunter Haven

great trip... looks like fun!!

patterstdeer

Consider a trip out with Jamie Chesser on the Booger Charter he is probably one of the best captains in the area and knows those waters well. When not charting fishing trips he fishes the area commercially. I have been out with him on several occasions and always done quite well.

XTREME HUNTER

Consider a trip out with Jamie Chesser on the Booger Charter he is probably one of the best captains in the area and knows those waters well. When not charting fishing trips he fishes the area commercially. I have been out with him on several occasions and always done quite well.

I know he is good but if I am catching them on my own I will keep fishing on my own.