Stetson Bennett put on non injury list

Duff

That's weird stuff. Anyone heard any inside info?

fishnguy

My guess is rehab. I have felt like he showed up hung over against a couple of schools last year, resulting in slow starts. They were games that Beck should have gotten more playing time in but didn't. I don't know. Hopefully he gets his stuff right and doesn't waste an opportunity like Johnny Football did.

DannyW

My guess is rehab. I have felt like he showed up hung over against a couple of schools last year, resulting in slow starts. They were games that Beck should have gotten more playing time in but didn't. I don't know. Hopefully he gets his stuff right and doesn't waste an opportunity like Johnny Football did.
That's probably a good guess. It fits the scenario, but who knows?

I still remember that GMA interview after the first championship game. :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Definitely something significant. Hope he gets its together.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

greendawg

They don’t call it the demon rum for nothing.

And yet here I am, at age 44 with neck, back, and shoulder problems for the rest of my life that I will have to take medicine for, and the Drs. and government makes life miserable for and other like me to get those legit meds. On the other hand a drunk with multiple DUI's and nearly drinking themselves to death can go buy a bottle of run no questions asked. Compare that to me. I have to go the Dr. every month to get refills and I nearly got fired a few months back because enough of my pain patch hadn't seeped through my skin. They basically accused me of selling them, until I showed them the actual patch on my skin and the blister from the one that was on the week before. Not to mention is costs me $100 a month, and $1200 if I let them put a shot in my neck.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
And yet here I am, at age 44 with neck, back, and shoulder problems for the rest of my life that I will have to take medicine for, and the Drs. and government makes life miserable for and other like me to get those legit meds. On the other hand a drunk with multiple DUI's and nearly drinking themselves to death can go buy a bottle of run no questions asked. Compare that to me. I have to go the Dr. every month to get refills and I nearly got fired a few months back because enough of my pain patch hadn't seeped through my skin. They basically accused me of selling them, until I showed them the actual patch on my skin and the blister from the one that was on the week before. Not to mention is costs me $100 a month, and $1200 if I let them put a shot in my neck.
Those patches are garbage. My wife finally had to quit using them because they wouldn’t stay stuck on her. Made in China of course