Strutting Gobbler

Fork Horn

I believe this gobbler likes my camera location as much as I do. Notice the time and date on the videos as the hen flies up and then the gobbler is back strutting in front of camera the next morning. Wish the camera had been a little lower.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fork Horn

Maybe should have put a disclaimer for the Adult Only content. What model Browning?
I did think about a disclaimer, but since we sort of have the “cable version,” where a small bit of imagination is needed, I thought I’d be okay. ?. If the camera had been a little lower, I might have gotten banned for this video...☹️

These videos were taken with Browning‘s Recon Force Edge. For the money, I don’t think you can beat Browning’s Recon Force Advantage. The Advantage is a little older model, so the price is a little lower, but it does outstanding videos.

Last edited:

DSGB

He spittin

alwayslookin

Red hot gobbler!

As for the 3:24 mark where he gets frisky - I don't think there was a hen there...he was doing something on his own. lol

I've seen that one time hunting when I had four jakes worked up and one of them did that to the ground.