Summit Treestand owner's who have the Surround Seat?

uturn

A must have in my opinion!!!

I also put them on my API’s!

I like as well to fold them up and use like one of those bass boat leaning post type seats...worth the money for sure! I still have 1st ones I ever bought...they were gray back then.

chris41081

Everyone has hit on most of these points already.
-It doesn't pack up as well when carrying the stand
-it can get in the way when climbing
- the pockets are great except they are Velcro openings
-all that aside, it is the most comfortable seat on a climber I have ever sat in and I have 3 of them.

NickDeer

Everyone has hit on most of these points already.
-It doesn't pack up as well when carrying the stand
-it can get in the way when climbing
- the pockets are great except they are Velcro openings
-all that aside, it is the most comfortable seat on a climber I have ever sat in and I have 3 of them.
But can it still be packed? and can you still “easily” climb with it on

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
For those who have summits with the surround seat... what’s it like climbing with it?? does it pack easily? is it practical with a regular viper SD?

Yes. I use a bungee cord to secure mine to the hand climber/seat portion of the stand and that gets it out of the way for climbing. Same/same for packing in and out.

Blackston

I FILL up my Goliath .... does it cut down on the room any between the rails?

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
This is directed to Summit owner's who have had or replaced the regular seat and upgraded to the Surround Seat... Is it worth the extra $?
The regular stock seat is 40 bucks... The Surround is $100...

Thank you.
It is absolutely worth every dime!!!! Mine was a Christmas gift and from the moment I opened the box I knew I was in for a treat!
Love it!

Blackston

Well y’all convinced me and it wasn’t even my thread.... My surround seat will be here in 5 days

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This is my solution for the bulk issue. It's not the surround seat but you get the picture. I use the bungee to strap it up high on the hand climber when I climb and it stays out of the way.Summit.jpg