Sunday Afternoon chuck roast & greens....no beans.

Dub

Chuck roast cooked and did a batch of greens, too.

My eyes were much bigger than my stomach when I plated two pico-laden pitas & a bowl of greens. :biggrin2:

Good thing this is lunch & dinner.

Habanero pepper jack & American cheeses on the pitas were awesome.

Chuck roast was simply seasoned as if it was a brisket flat....just sea salt & coarse pepper.

Feel free to post up your dinners if you'd like.

IMG_3884.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

fatback

We did ham, fried cabbage, biscuits and deviled eggs. A little ham gravy never hurt anything either. There was also some tater salad and pineapple casserole that didn’t make the plate on the first pass but you’ll just have to trust me that it was tasty, cause it was. IMG_7383.jpeg

georgia_home

Mother’s Day, and me and the boy are makin mama some steaks. At’ll make er happy

thats crock pot cooking there, right dub?

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Man Yeah!!!!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you back to cooking, Dub.

Reactions: Dub

Geffellz18

Final stretch of pampering the Wife!
She wanted steak & shrimp. All we had was some slim sirloin steaks of some tender chuck steak medallions, so I asked if she wanted me to go get different ones-Fortunately she’s not too picky and opted for the chuck steaks…Cooked them on the Traeger so they had the best change to not over cook. I believe I made the right choice!
Homemade broccoli cheese rice casserole and baked taters rounded the meal out. Was purty proud of myself- :bounce:

IMG_1168.jpegIMG_1173.jpegIMG_1172.jpegIMG_1171.jpegIMG_1176.jpegIMG_1178.jpegIMG_1179.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg

Last edited: