Sunday....November 27th eats. Jump on in and let us see what we can make for vittles today.

Dub

Whatcha having today ?

I kickstarted the day with some tasty coffee......then later on I put the kibosh on hunger with some garlic eggs & onion sausage.

Have a pot of green chili chicken chili simmering now. Will get a skillet of cornbread & a homemade sweet potato pie cooked too.

Hopefully it will all be tasty and my son will grub down on it, too.

My girl, Molly, said she's not waiting for dinner.

She plopped down next to my range bag & jacket and is making a meal out of a her bone.

It's thirsty work watching her get after it. :)

georgia_home

For some reason, I think it’s gonna be turkey. Mashed taters too.

deja vu all over again.

Geffellz18

Spent the day putting up Christmas lights outside after seeing the parentals and wife’s best friend back off to FL….Tons of leftovers from Turkey day & weekend cooking-Decided to polish off the rest of the dressing and knock a significant dent into the remaining sweet potato casserole…
3FFE520B-012D-4369-AEDE-9F268D3EF097.jpeg

Dub

Great looking dinners @Geffellz18 & @antharper (y)

I'm having some similar eats as both of you, in fact.

The chicken chili has been simmering long enough to have me about starving....it's all over the downstairs....smelling great.

Big ole skillet of cornbread made with creamed corn & honey.

The closer for this meal feature these sweet potatoes.

They were cooked, slightly cooled and skinned then dressed up with some brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and sweetened condensed milk.....and then poured into a pie dish & into the oven.

Doesn't look quite ready......but mighty close.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!!!!

Reactions: Dub