Taco Bell Can Bite Me

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Venison crunch wraps supreme. Big flour tortilla stuffed with homemade queso cheese/roasted poblano sauce, ground deer meat seasoned up with southwestern seasonings and braised in beer, a couple crispy, crunchy deep-fried corn tortillas, lettuce, maters, lime crema, Salsa verde, and then wrapped up and toasted up in a pan. It ate pretty durn good.

crunchwrap.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't cook up a big mess of that when I come up speck fishing, I'll ban you when I get on the first computer I get my hands on!
We can do that. Then we'll fry some specks and taters. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks great! This may sound unbelievable, but I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been to a Taco Bell in my life......... Del Taco yes, Taco Bell no.
I think I ate at one once back in the 80s, and wasn't impressed.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
If you don't cook up a big mess of that when I come up speck fishing, I'll ban you when I get on the first computer I get my hands on!
Time out. Are you venturing up to the mountains?????

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
:whack::whack::whack:

There are no beans, refried or otherwise, on the menu at the HillBelly Cafe.
I made chicken quesadillas last night with a side of black beans that would knock your socks off. Sautéed half an onion, two cans of whole black beans, 1 can of Hatch green chilies, Adobo, cumin and paprika.
Had some Tortillas left over so I tried an experiment. Filled with apple sauce, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
Fried apple pie quesadilla!
20230817_205051.jpg