Talbot Thieves-Reward $200

SlipperyHill Mo

Has unique ground shooting house stole around 12-6 off James Posey Road in Talbot county. Game warden has been notified. Pretty sure it is the only one like it in Talbot county. I am contacting all hunting camps nearby.

If you seen it on a truck please let me know.

$200 Rewards for retrieval!!

Thanks

Attachments

• 59E68050-91CF-4BC8-8181-035BEBFF0581.jpeg
    59E68050-91CF-4BC8-8181-035BEBFF0581.jpeg
    510.7 KB · Views: 208

specialk

Ive thought about those for turkey hunting ..but er'body talked me out of them saying it would be to hot.....hope you catch the heathens!

chase870

Possum Sox
Has unique ground shooting house stole around 12-6 off James Posey Road in Talbot county. Game warden has been notified. Pretty sure it is the only one like it in Talbot county. I am contacting all hunting camps nearby.

Thanks
Find your local bail bondsman especially if he bonds in a couple of surrounding counties, and let him put the word out. All the local frequent flyers are connected one way or another, usually ties back to the drug trade, women, stolen property, deposit account fraud, etc. I've been known to point people in the right direction in my neck of the woods, the repo man is your friend as well. When all else fails go check the Trailer Parks.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Whoever stole that knew/had access to the stand.Neighbors,old club members etc.How did they get it out?

dslc6487

Hate a thief......especially when I have worked hard trying to have something that will enhance my hunting experience and my chances to feed my family. The thier could care less about how hard you work, or, your family for that matter. Good luck..if you find them and need any help, PM me and I will be glad to help.........

Deerhead

I hate a thief too!!! That should be easy to spot. Sure hope they get caught!

Good luck in your hunt and sorry for your loss.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I hope you find it. On a side note, how well did that work? Because my hunting partner has long section of that stuff he said we should make blinds out of.

Gap53

Thanks
What is the diameter of that blind?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Folks never seize to amaze me…..some type of vanishing act would be in order

Latest posts