Team 11 “LOL”?

GAMHUNTER35

yea going to be tough for me also working tues an thursday an sat at fire dept havnt seen or heard any on my place in a month they just burnt it off today so hav to wait an see if it helps might get to try wma mon an tues of next week

GAMHUNTER35

well sure is nice to hav good co workers my buddy coming in early for me in the am so I can go to wma an try an get my last one

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good luck in the morning Gamhunter, hope u finish it up in the morning !

GAMHUNTER35

well heard 1 gobblin on tues at wma but he was right where they were logging at he might hav been roosted on the skidder got on the side where they werent logging at yea thinking he come my way when loggers showed up he gobbled on limb right up to the time i heard them cranking up never saw he or heard another peep stayed until 2 an called it a day get bac home an check my phone an hav pics of turkeys on my hunting land at 12 pm get out there by 4 an call in 5 jakes leave an come bac at 6;30 an call them bac in again had to work at fire dept on the last day an at 10;15 the boss gobbler walks by my camera but it was fun an enjoyed it an cant wait till next year