Team 11 “LOL”?

brobi9

We shall see. Trucks in the shop ‘til next week. Might have to strap one to the hood of the wife’s car ?

GAMHUNTER35

thanks just got word that landowner hired a new forestry co to take care of her land an he going to be freshening up fire breaks an burning in the next couple of weeks. sure hope it doesnt mess me up to much

brobi9

thanks just got word that landowner hired a new forestry co to take care of her land an he going to be freshening up fire breaks an burning in the next couple of weeks. sure hope it doesnt mess me up to much
It’ll be money shortly after the burn

GAMHUNTER35

got a message that said my pics on our page was good but the ones i posted on kill thread wasnt redid them but havnt heard back yet

threadfin-nole

Guys, hunted most all day Saturday. No luck. Got a busy week so it will probably be next Saturday before I get after them again.

GAMHUNTER35

yea i havnt heard any since weds but still going. headed to some wmas this week then i will be at chickasaw wma all next week 6-12

brobi9

I’m 43.3 miles in on the Georgia season and have only gotten on one gobbling long beard. Been jake galore so far.

GAMHUNTER35

is that walking or driving cause i done drove little over 200 miles an hav only walked 18 but still early let a good bird bust me this morning came in quiet an saw me moving going to try again this afternoon

brobi9

is that walking or driving cause i done drove little over 200 miles an hav only walked 18 but still early let a good bird bust me this morning came in quiet an saw me moving going to try again this afternoon
I wish that was vehicle miles. I’ve put almost 500 on the truck so far.

GAMHUNTER35

yea i will be putting the miles on my truck this coming sat going to quota wma hunt all next week 45 miles one way

GAMHUNTER35

well we went heard 5 birds 2 across the highway 2 across the creek an 1 way off tried moving an nothing was headed to another spot an bump a tom an a hen tried them with no luck went to another spot an was walking an had 1 gobble at us just round the curve no more than 50yds jump in bushes an waited for an hour an nothing moved again an found 2 toms with 3 hen in a field tried them to no luck then it started thundering an lightening bottom fell out an they just stayed in the field call it a day round 6 on way home i ride by my place to see 2 toms an 4 hens on the power lines tried calling them an the hens took them in the other direction be bac after them in the am