Team #12

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

MKW

Hi.

What's up guys. Name's Mike and I'm a turkey hunting fanatic! In it to win it!
Some of my credentials(just the ones that hang over my desk)...

Attachments

• credentials (Medium).jpg
    credentials (Medium).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 207

Clark_Kent

I think we should get extra credit for being the first team to have all 3 members to post. how about you guys! :stir:

oh yea my name is mike

MKW

Yep...gangs all here. Now all we have to do is kill a bunch of turkeys. :shoot::shoot:

Mike

MKW

???

What are our chances?? Do you guys hunt a lot?? Do you kill a lot of turkeys?? Just trying to get a sense of where we're at.
I'll be good for 3 gobblers, but I can't promise they'll be limbhangers.

Mike

Clark_Kent

I hunt every chance I get, I live about 25 mins from where I hunt. its only 300 acres but its broken up into 4 different tracts :bounce:. The only promise I'm gonna make is I'm gonna hunt hard.

mike

MKW

Sounds good to me! Can't ask for more than that.
Do y'all want to come up with a team name??

Mike

MKW

No that wasn't my suggestion for a team name. It's my signature cause I'm a prostaffer for Supreme Turkey Calls.
I like the name Snood Smashers. Hows that??

Mike

Clark_Kent

sorry I've been on the road past couple days, I had to go to Hilton head SC. by way of Americus GA. I drive a truck so I spend a good bit of time on the back roads and in the small towns. I hunt Bartow & Paulding counties.

mike

Clark_Kent

I'll be there before day light with bells on, I'm on vacation from the 28th-06th but gonna be taking the kids deep sea fishing the 1st-4th.

mike