Team #2 "Don't talk much"

Spinnerbait

Congrats stone creek thats a hoss. We had a heckuva day yesterday. Me and lock on were dialed in. My bird is a 5 pointer. We want to add it?

stonecreek

If it was me I would enter it. Its a mature bird and it puts points on the board. There are no guarantees on the rest of the season. Richard

typarker69

pictures look good stonecreek. thats awesome about the box call, dad would be proud. and spinnerbait put it up. never know what the rest of the year will hold and also if it comes down to it later and we have a bonus point bird we do have a wild card.

Spinnerbait

Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 100
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 103

Spinnerbait

Hows it going fellas? Been hard after them. Tomorrow will be my 4th day in a row. Plan to hunt the next four days with a trip to bama included. Good luck.

aj.hiner

Been on several birds every day I've hunted..all grouped up still..I passed a jake..got 4 days of hunting shortly should b good

stonecreek

Worked the same bird two days in a row. Kept hanging up on me. Then he busted me and all I have done is educate him. Going to give him a couple days to settle down. Checked two more areas that I have harvested birds in past. Both still have multiple corn feeders on them left by out of state hunters? Going to look at cameras today on the area where I had gotten the first bird. Work is going to make me do some PM hunts this week. The land with the feeders are out of the question now plus the hogs in there will probably hurt any nesting this year. Good luck guys. Richard

typarker69

Had 2 jakes at 10 yards yesterday. Then two same 2 came in today, then they left. Called a couple of times and 5 hens came in with those same 2 jakes following.

stonecreek

Made a PM hunt yesterday. Between 5 and 6 had six hens on top of me but no toms. Around 7 had a gobbler fire up in the distance but never seen it. Richard

stonecreek

Çalled on 4 at 8:10. Busted a mature gobbler. No bonus points. 9" beard and 1 " spurs. Will post pic s when near computer. Richard

stonecreek

Sat. morn bird. Mature 9" beard and 1" spurs. If OK will post him on kill thread on Monday.
2z4k706.jpg