Team #22

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

country boy

man i'm glad this is over, i will post a picture tomorrow when i get up

country boy

here we go

Attachments

• 100_1070.jpg
    100_1070.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 118
attachment.php

Last edited:

country boy

:)glad you were able to make brentenglish, looks like you have a few birds to mess with, good luck:shoot::shoot::shoot:

thank that is something wait to u see the 1 i saw in the field this morning he was 20 yrds with a 11 to 13 inch beard and spurs were at least 1 1/4 bout 25 to 30 # this is driving me crazzzzzzzzzy he will probley get hit by a car be4 sat just the luck i have

country boy

went to my club and heard a few gobbles this morning mabye they'll be ready for some callin this saturday

Al33

Good luck guys, let's get-r-done Saturday.:)

I hope I can make a nice contribution to our efforts.

country boy

had and enventfull first day, about 7:15 this morning got on a bird that was hot, and I do mean hot he was gobbling and double gobbling at everything, and began to circle me so I made the worst mistake and tryed to reposition and he got me:cry::cry::cry:. later on after a few hours of not hearing nothing and on a last efort to get on a bird I let out a few yelps and clucks and had 2 let loose about 200 yards off, and they came running in to within 20 yards but was unable to get a shot at either. but all is well I know where they roosted and will be greeting them come morning

Al33

I spent almost nine hours in my DB blind trying for one with my recurve. Heard a good bit of gobbling early on then had one gobbling several times starting at 1:15. I got to see him at 2:15 but he wouldn't come closer than 30 yards. He had a nice long beard. I will likely try them with my 1300 sometime this week but in a different county.

Al33

Don't give up on me guys.:biggrin2: I thought I would be at the club Tuesday but got sick. I have been loaded up to go for several days now but this bug has got me quarantined. Got to the doc yesterday so maybe the antibiotics will get this behind me soon. It's killin' me not being able to hunt on these beautiful days we have had this week.

Good luck to both of you when you get to go.

country boy

still working but will be able to hunt on monday for most of the day:), and i know were a few birds are at so maybe one will coroperate::;, good luck to yall

Well Guys I Thought I Would Have Had 1 By Now But I Havent Heard 1 Gobble On Any Of My Land Got The Next 7 Days To Hunt Hope It Is Worth It Well Good Luck 2 Wall This Week And Al Hope U Get Better Now Lets Kill Some Turks

country boy

starting tuesday i am going to have two weeks to spend in the woods so maybe i can get on some birds who are willing to couporate