Team #23

rifleroom

My next trip will be Sunday before church. I gotta go to baseball for both children Saturday, so there goes most of the day. I had a nice tom in the field yesterday morning before work, but I had to let him walk. I ran out of time. Twenty more minutes and I could have prbably got a shot at him.

Ricky

I could'nt convince myself to make the 100 mile drive after hearing the weatherman's report.Probably should've.It was nice at the PFA til about 2.:banginghe.Atleast I heard one gobbling in the bottom below the pond,between 9-10.:cool:Also caught a boat load of Bass.This one was the biggest.Close to 4 lb's probably.I saw one ALOT bigger but she ignored my lure.:cry:
Diary005.jpg

Donny

Well at least you did some thing fun.I went hunting and heard 7 just couldn't get one to commet.
I could'nt convince myself to make the 100 mile drive after hearing the weatherman's report.Probably should've.It was nice at the PFA til about 2.:banginghe.Atleast I heard one gobbling in the bottom below the pond,between 9-10.:cool:Also caught a boat load of Bass.This one was the biggest.Close to 4 lb's probably.I saw one ALOT bigger but she ignored my lure.:cry:
Diary005.jpg

Ricky

I'll be back after them this weekend.Ya'll gonna hunt?rifleroom,they got you tied up in a dugout somewhere?::ke:

Donny

I will be in the woods sat. afternoon.My boys baseball season is opening as well.I will be in the woods at day break on sunday.

rifleroom

Hee Hee! Yeah! I've been so busy with everyone elses projects, and my childrens sports! I have been hunting twice in 2 weeks! NOT GOOD! but it's gotta be done! No luck for either of you I guess.

Donny

Well fellas all I can say is::banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe
The only way we have a shot if we all just run up on a turkey farm.I am still hunting as much as posible what about ya'll

rifleroom

Yep. Me too. I go as much as I can. Went last weekend and saw nothing, then the next day I just decided to ride thru the club. I saw 2 big toms at the spot I hunted the day before!. Go figure, my worst season ever. I think this contest has put the jinx on me.

Ricky

I think this contest has put the jinx on me.
I hear ya!Me,too.I thought I was in turkey paradise,last year.Then this year was the worst.I gave up about the time gas hit $3.50.:banginghe