Team #3 Spur Collectors

alan

It was a pretty morning here. Wish I was in the woods.

Offroadtek

I know, I didn't hunt because I thought the rain was coming in the morning, not the afternoon. I'm sure they were hammering on the mountain this morning, they always do before a storm.

Melvin4730

I can't find a gobbling bird anywhere. I hunted everyday this week, but Wednesday and I haven't heard a gobble. I think its over.

Offroadtek

Just the weather, they'll fire up again. =)

Offroadtek

YAY! Not Last! :)

alan

If weather holds out I will be trying Upson Co. Hope birds are better there than they are here.

alan

I went to my friends property on Sunday morning and called in 11 birds! All of them were jakes!!! I thought they said it was a bad hatch this year and all I have seen are jakes!

Offroadtek

Wow, that's something. All the young'un prob got the big boys scared. Gotta hate gangs. I hear Jakes taste good. :)

Offroadtek

Well I hoped after the rain they would be out today, but it was silent. It was really really foggy this morning. Maybe tomorrow.

Offroadtek

Cool, went hunting with a buddy this morn. He got on a bird around 9, that I think he pushed moving in. Otherwise silent still.

alan

I havent been in over a week because of work. A friend at work lives in Cherokee Co. and has 2 gobblers that showed up on his place this week and I am going to try them one afternoon. Hope this works or I might get skunked in GA for the first time in years.

Offroadtek

Cool, I called in two hens yesterday. That was the highpoint of the morning. I think weather has killed the season alot this year.

alan

He just told me if I go I have to hunt with my bow! Guess I will give it a try!