Team #3

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

blong

Pap and my boy watching a cork

I'm your new team member. Been holding out on a nice bird down here, waiting on turkey challenge. Lets give em a good run this spring!! Brock Long, Prentiss Ms

Attachments

• early spring 08 pap and aw.jpg
    early spring 08 pap and aw.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

blong

We may have the only Tri-state team, if you jump over Alabama. That could be a start for coming up with a name.
Strong South is a suggestion or SEC .
My cell is 601 310 7413 if either of you want to call me.

Last edited:

aaron batson

Hunted yesterday AM -

AB = 1

Coyote = 0

Guess that I sounded good to him too...however, that shut down my gobblin tom.

blong

I'm after an old wise field turkey, maybe I'll get him before long. He stayed in the woods and gobbled only 5x from 6:30 until 11 this a.m.

blong

I Saw The Big Field Tom Go In The Woods About 645 This Afternoon. Maybe He Will Show In The Morning.

blong

We are on the board with 18.25. Not the biggest one but a start. The old field turkey is still kicking my teeth in, maybe he will slip up soon.

Attachments

• turk 008 (576 x 768).jpg
    turk 008 (576 x 768).jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 122

JDARRACOTT

As it stands we are in 4th, we need two more good birds to win this thing, all I can do now is stand on the sideline. good luck and good hunting.

Dupree

We may have the only Tri-state team, if you jump over Alabama. That could be a start for coming up with a name.
Strong South is a suggestion or SEC .
My cell is 601 310 7413 if either of you want to call me.

Our team is also tri-state. I wonder if there are any more? You guys are doing good. We have two entered and 3 that are dead waiting to see what else the weekend holds. So that means if/when we enter the other three birds that were killed today, yesterday, and thursday then you guys wont be in fourth any more!

blong

Hang in there. It's tough here also, I did call in two 2 year olds yesterday but I did not think an 8" beard and 3/4 spurs would do much for the contest. If we get one more sure nuff good un, we stand a chance of placing. Headed to Mo. monday thru thurs, maybe I'll get one of those 12" beards that are common there.

blong

Teamates, got one in Mo. that will score 19.375. Should I enter him or see if I get a bigger one when I go back the last 3 days of the season? I got a big field turkey here also that I think I will get a crack at before season is out.

blong

If thet take my bird at 19.375, we are sitting on a 105.75 total. Not in the lead but close. 1 more bird of 22 or better should put us in a tight race for 1st. JDARRACOTT, I wish you could enter another one, seems you know where the studs live! Maybe Aaron or I will slip a big un in here before long.