Team #35...The Young Guns

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

Buckaholic2000

Any body on here go one tied up yet?

I have saw a couple but seem to be on the other side of property lines this year!

Guess I will have to hit the public ground again but maybe get one on opening day this year.

Thanatos

awesome! I have not seen any birds but I have some new places to hunt. I am newbie turkey hunter so you might not get any production out of me:confused:

dognducks

Banned
hey i was just added to yalls team. My other teamates never showed. My names zach and i'm 19 years old. I have a few good places to hunt so hopefully i'll have a pretty productive year.
DSC00099 (600 x 450).jpg

monster turkey (600 x 398).jpg

Thanatos

Nice to meet ya. Yea i am new to turkey hunting so I hope I can bring at least one good bird in. Are you in college some where?

Buckaholic2000

Hey man we are neighbors I live in Bartow county, and hunt on paulding forest wma.

maybe we can hook up and do some team hunts!

blong

You guys need to be hitting the books instead of the woods. Alot of money will be wasted if you flunk out over turkeys.:bounce: No really I'm not kidding, good luck

dognducks

Banned
You guys need to be hitting the books instead of the woods. Alot of money will be wasted if you flunk out over turkeys.:bounce: No really I'm not kidding, good luck

ha. duck season almost killed me last semester. i finally had to make a deal with myself to only hunt the weekends and school during the week.

Dupree

yall stole our name.