team #36

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

Certain Death Team 36

Checking in from South Georgia, with an old pic from my digital for now.

Attachments

• DSC00848.jpg
    DSC00848.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 99

rex upshaw

evening certain death....hopefully the pic below will help me get a couple birds this year.

sotry1.jpg

Wow.

If looks make for anything in the woods, that thing is a surefire killer.

Did you make it yourself, or was it one of those purchases you just couldn't resist?

rex upshaw

Wow.

If looks make for anything in the woods, that thing is a surefire killer.

Did you make it yourself, or was it one of those purchases you just couldn't resist?

i sure wish i could make a call like that. i bought it from jerry hampton (southern oulaw is the name of his company), it is a sweet sounding call. leopardwood glass over slate.

Mr. Fishunt

Spalding Co. Buck

I shot this where I turkey hunt.
Hopefully, this will bring us good fortune.
We need to come up with a team name.

Regards,
Mr. Fishunt

Attachments

• Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 70
Good to have you both onboard...now time to fill our page with birds as old as that buck!

Start the suggestions of team names...I'll start:

Team Groundcheck :shoot:

First Entry

Score:

10.0 + 9.75= 19.75

Attachments

• Bird 1.jpg
    Bird 1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Bird 1 Beard.jpg
    Bird 1 Beard.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 36