Team 37 rolecall...

BIGSteve

I live in Eastman and hunt the local WMA'S and private land.My season starts in Fla. and I didn't see a rule for strictly Ga. birds...maybe Huntinfool can shed some light!Anyway,the line has been drawn and it's almost time to git it on so let's hear from you guys on team 37,got any team names?:cool:

dpoole

Live and hunt in Schley county

BIGSteve

Five man teams right?Ya'll PM me with team names and try to get intouch with the other guy's .I have tried to PM every team 37 member but haven't gotten any responces yet.

BIGSteve

Gator ,I have also got a Fla trip lined up and a few friends have invited me to their land.The odds are stacking in our favor to post some good birds.I don't want to sound over confident by making that statement but you have got some really good hunts ahead of you and I know from past Kansas hunts there are alot of birds!Florida has really been good to us in the past so I'm definately looking forward to that.

BIGSteve

well me and dpoole have responded and we're ready. i dont give a flip about team name. LOL....#37 is fine to me. we do need 2 more playa's though if we're gonna compete in this thing.

Did you send a PM to me gator?I haven't heard anything out of the other guys except you and dpoole sent me a PM.Should we notify Huntinfool and request two more players?Team Limbhangers! Go with that?

stevo15

Hey fellas...I hunt Houston, Wilcox, and Crawford County. I also hunt some local WMA's on occasion. I live in Warner Robins. Should be a great season. Look forward to hearing from you guys and seeing them turkeys.

Last edited:

chambers270

Sorry for the late response, I was out of town for a few days at the first of the week. I am going to try and pin down one in the morning. Had a nice one in there last season.

I hunt Southeast Ga, mostly Brantley, Ware, and Glynn Counties.

Good Luck!

dpoole

saw a flock of about 25 yesterday pm.

chambers270

I went this morning, saw one fly down but didn't hear a thing.

stevo15

They were sure gobbling Saturday. Got to within about 50 yards of a Tom, but he wouldn't come within sight. He was content to just strut in the pines...just out of sight. I know where he is now though and I will hopefully get another shot at him this week. Had 2 hens come to the calling and one came to within about 20 steps...I hear they taste better, but I don't think I will take part in illegal hunting.

chambers270

Has anybody been on any birds? I have not been able to get back into the woods because of school butI plan to kill one next saturday though!

JamesG

Just cruising through looking for dead bird pics. I see none. Ya'll lookout for that GatorB dude. His avatar is photoshopped.

Latest posts